WordTune VS Grammarly. In this guide we will break down their unique features, application purposes and cost.
Major Differences Between Wordtune and Grammarly
Grammarly is a top tier grammar and spelling check tool, and Wordtune is more of a affordable text editing tool to rewrite sentences with the help of AI as well as summarizing content fast.
Grammarly can be installed on your web browser, and it will help correct spelling errors, correct awkward sentences, correct punctuation errors and correct grammar mistakes.
Wordtune also offers a browser extension app to summarize content into long-story short format online, so the visitor can understand more and faster.
Google Docs, Browser Extension, Microsoft Word
AI rewrite, summarize paragraphs, tone of voice control
Google Docs, Browser Extension, Mobile Apps, Grammarly Desktop App, Microsoft Office
School paper, wide academic usage, content writing, business, proofread
Ultimately, they can be used side by side for different things.
Get WordTune - Wordtune is a great option to rewrite existing English language content and comprehension skills while consuming long form articles online. You'll learn how to edit your own work more effectively and become a better writer overall. Best of all, Wordtune is free to use (10 rewrites per day) for the basic plan, so there's no reason not to give it a try.
- Collecting references
- Paraphrasing long form content
- Article writers
- SEO professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
Get Grammarly - Grammarly is a core grammar checking tool to help you to improve your writing by providing suggestions for better word choices and grammar usage. Whether you're writing for school or work, Grammarly is an invaluable tool for ensuring that your writing is clear, concise, and error-free.
- SEO professionals
- Content creator
- Small business owners
See other Grammarly alternatives here
Tone of voice optimization
Rewrite for clarity
Native English fluency checker
- Paid version offers over 400 types of checks including plagiarism checkers and citation suggestions
- Integrates with Microsoft Office tools, social media apps and Google Docs
- Vocabulary enhancement suggestions helps to change up your content's word of choice to fit the context of the topic
- Highlight error as you write in real time
- Much faster proofread tool to use for article writers and contractors
- Using AI to analyze text to polish the writing format
- Grammarly reporting tool
- Tone detection to sound confident, friendly, constructive, sincere, diplomatic, formal
Works with more than just Google Docs
- Highlights grammar mistakes just like Grammarly
- Fix sentence fragments and rewrites them better
- WordTune Read Launch breaks up content into chunks to enhance readability
- Turn long form content into consumable chunks, and it rewrites them so the reader can understand it faster
- Shorten or expand sentence length based on the writing format
- Choose tones to match the subject matter based on words used and point of view